Guardian2: Noise, Vibration, Windspeed & Direction
Guardian2 Boundary Monitor, measuring Noise, Vibration & Windspeed, Direction
The Guardian2 includes Casella’s ‘mHub’ logger with a built-in ‘E-sim’ Simcard. The E-sim has low data costs and searches several networks to ensure the highest possible signal strength, helping to ensure good data connectivity. Data is available in real-time from our secure website http://www.casella247.com/ using a private login. A report can be readily produced for site dust or noise compliance purposes and in addition, the system provides alerts via text message or email should limits be exceeded. Reports can easily be automated and sent to multiple users. For example, one user can be receiving a report about noise levels, where another user can receive a report about ground vibration levels.
The innovative Guardian2 is optionally equipped with a photoionization detector (PID) to measure for VOCs up to 6,000 ppm (parts per million), assessing the emissions and air quality of a site.
- Powered by mains (100-250VAC), solar or battery
- IEC61672-1 Class1 compliant noise measurements for accurate results measuring several parameters (e.g. LAeq, LAFmax, LN%)
- Maintenance free wind speed and direction sensor
- Triaxial ground vibration sensor measuring PPV
- Email and text alerts to nominated recipients when noise or vibration levels are exceeded
- Manual or automatic reports
- Add VOC monitoring capabilities to this Guardian2 using SKU 208063D/VOC