Casella UKWolseley Rd, Kempston,
Bedford MK42 7JY
Completing our range of air sampling pumps, the Vortex3 innovative pump is right at home! With 12L/min with a typical filter and unique interlocking design to enable easy transportation, the Vortex3 is built to impeccable standards.
Ideal for area sampling for airborne contaminants including Asbestos and any other hazardous materials. The Vortex3 is the latest generation of static, high flow rate sampling pumps, which can now be controlled and monitored from your mobile phone or tablet using the Airwave App and Bluetooth connectivity.
- High-Flow rate between 5-12 L/min
- Impressive back pressure for a wide range of filter media
- Long battery life - 4 hours with typical filter
- Unique interlocking design
- IP65, rugged design
Designed to save time when transporting and setting up pumps, the Vortex3 is also designed with harsh environments in mind, built to last and be reliable!
- Lock multiple units together to speed up deployment
- Weighs only 2.17kg (4.78lb), made from rugged ABS
- Tube and sampling head carried on pump
- IP65 for easy decontamination
Essential to get up and running quickly, to save time and the Vortex3 is incredible easy to use.
- Colour display visible in all light conditions
- Large keypad for easy use with gloves
- Quick start up, calibrate and get sampling
In order to save time and effort when downloading data and reporting, it also gives confidence as the measurement progresses as it allows the pump to be checked remotely.
- See all run information and pump status remotely
- Input notes and site data with location stamp
- Email results to speed up reports and give traceability
Select the Vortex3 Standard for a high-performance pump. For additional features such as Bluetooth connectivity, select the Vortex3 Pro.