Casella North America13 Pratts Junction Road,
Sterling, MA 01564-2305, USA
Regular calibration ensures high quality data and minimizes the risk of measurement errors. Our Casella Calibration Service also helps you meet national and international standards and regulations providing:
- Monitoring equipment calibration in accordance with ISO quality standards
- Traceable calibration measurement results
- Verification that your instrument conforms to specifications both local + international
- Quick turnaround designed to minimize downtime
- Regular maintenance to maximize the life of your equipment and avoid unplanned repair costs
Instruments can be sent directly to Casella and all repairs / calibration comes with our Certificate of Calibration and 3 months service warranty. We recommend that you have your instrument calibrated on an annual basis to ensure the best possible accuracy of your measurements.
Our factory-trained personnel provide a high level of technical service, thanks to their extensive training and years of hands-on experience with Casella equipment.