Casella have updated their RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) system for our North American Customers.
Casella have updated their RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) system for our North American customers.
From May 10, Casella customers based in the United States, Canada and Mexico now have a new web-based RMA Ticket System for requesting service for your Casella Instruments.
How does this benefit me?
The new system provides you with:
- Immediate response with an RMA Ticket number that you can reference on your package and paperwork
- Improved communications with the service and sales teams
- Service job status throughout the entire process
- Notifications when a job has been completed and when it has been shipped
- Improved overall turn-around times to minimise downtime
The new system can be found at the following location on our website: https://rma.casellasolutions.com
Just fill out the form, click submit, and an RMA Ticket number will be assigned for you. You will also receive an email including a link to this ticket for fast one-click access at any time.