The Guardian2 Site Boundary Monitor is designed to help you remain compliant with site emission levels, using remote monitoring and reporting of noise, dust and vibration levels. Powered by mains, solar or battery, the Guardian2 is ideal for any construction noise monitoring or environmental dust measurement location, no matter how remote. For further details on solar or battery power options see the solar and battery power section below. Simply plug in to the power source and it will begin continuous emission monitoring, its that simple!
The Guardian2 includes Casella’s ‘mHub’ logger with a built in ‘E-sim’ simcard. The E-sim has low data costs and searches several networks to ensure the highest possible signal strength, helping to ensure good data connectivity. Data is available in real time from our secure website http://www.casella247.com/ using a private login. A report can be readily produced for site dust or noise compliance purposes and in addition, the system provides alerts via text message or an email should limits be exceeded. Reports can be easily be automated and sent to multiple users. For example, one user can be receiving a report about pm10 monitoring dust levels, where another user can receive a report about noise levels.
The innovative Guardian2 is optionally equipped with a photoionization detector (PID) to measure for VOCs up to 6,000 ppm (parts per million), assessing the emissions and air quality of a site.
- Real time dust (PM10, PM2.5 and PM1.0 simultaneously)
- Powered by mains (100-250VAC), solar or battery
- IEC61672-1 Class 1 compliant noise measurements for accurate results measuring several parameters (e.g. LAeq, LAFmax, LN%)
- Heated inlet to reduce moisture effects
- Maintenance free wind speed and direction to correlate dust transmission
- Triaxial ground vibration sensor to measure PPV (mm/s)
- Email and text alerts to nominated recipients when dust, noise or vibration levels are exceeded
- Manual or automatic reports
- Add VOC monitoring capabilities to this Guardian2 using SKU 208170D/VOC